Locations

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Leaving Cambodia - NO

(This post is posted already from Estonia even though you can see the pictures from Cambodia)

After Angkor temples I was planning to say good bye to Cambodia and enter Thailand. After some 4h taxi drive to Poipet border crossing I went to Thai borderguards to get my Visa on Arrival. Turned out that from this border crossing it was not possible to get it.
After some talking came out that in Battambang (2h by taxi) is Thai consul and I can get the visa there. So it took the taxi, of course in Battambang nobody knew anything about Thai consul.
It started to look I have to visit Phnom Penh for the 3rd time, but before going there decided to look around Battambang for few days.



IMG_5205
Boys with snake and crabs near Battambang

No comments:

Post a Comment