Locations

Friday, August 12, 2005

12. Aug - Budapest day 2

Second day in Sziget, yes I had to come back

This day begins with some super famous French group - it would have been good to understand some French there, as the words seemed to have important role. Anyway all the French in front of the stage understood, so they went mad.


The Brand New Heavies (UK). They are late, but I want to hear them - cause, as I am sure, they cannot do anything else than some good old Britt pop. First song... hmmm... - this band if far from Britt pop - usually I can listen this kind of music when going to a club. Anyway it is acceptable, especially when they play the song I know: Revolution. Then I left, just afterwards heard, that they have a song which is more famous than Revolution.

Then 90 degree turn and Hammer Rock Stage with 69Eyes from Finland. This is hard, it has been long since the last time jumped with smth like this :)

Next year I have to be back here and then for a longer period. It is just so amazing how you can be all the time lost on the island... new stages, new music.