Locations

Thursday, August 25, 2005

25. Aug - Stuck in Stocholm

Stocholm, why the hell I am getting always stuck in this city. Three years ago I spent a "nice" night under the tree near the harbour... seems today I will do no better.
Lucky that Josefin is here and can host me, but still, after 3 weeks of travelling I dreamt of getting finally home.

Stocholm bus transportation still manages to surprise. When I was here in late winter this year, I had no problems getting to Kapelskär. Today, when I run from Arlanda airport to Stocholm Central Station to take the bus, the information girl gave me without blinking her eyes an ansewer that there are no buses today to Kapelskär... f... I have a ferry going from there in less than 2,5h... how can it be possible?!?!?!

Anyway, what is gone that is gone. So second search: to see if it is possible to get there tomorrow. Indeed it is possible: metro + bus + another bus. Great isn't it?! How the hell I have managed to take a direct bus before?

In short: I am f...ing angry here

No comments:

Post a Comment